5th Annual Summer Celebration
Please join us for BRATS AND BREW and good times with Friends of the Garden.
DATE: Sunday, August 21 2016
TIME: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM, rain or shine
WHERE: Across the street from The Sheridan Triangle Garden at 3900 Lake Shore Drive, outside under the canopy
Proudly Sponsored by:
Paulina Meat Market, Michael’s Pizzeria & Manny’s Cafeteria & Delicatessen
Meet the Volunteers, Friends of the Garden & Our Community Leaders.
Chicago’s 46th Ward Alderman James Cappleman supports this green project and will join in the day’s festivities.
Tour the Famous "Shack"
Back By Popular Demand: An Exciting Raffle With Incredibly Great Prizes!
Here are just a sampling super fine raffle prizes……….
- Coffee Grinder and French Press from Abt Electronics
- BMX Boy’s AND Girl’s Bikes from Nearly New Shop (Recycled Bikes)
- Grohe Hand Held Shower Set from Studio 41
- Joseph Michaels Salon & Spa, Gift Card & Goody Bag
- Interior / Exterior Car Detailing from European US Auto
- Chicago History Museum passes
- Gift Cards from: Great Neighborhood Stores & Restaurants
- Spex Gift Card and Goody Basket
- Shedd Aquarium, 4 VIP Passes
- Giant Goody Basket from Lakeview Ace
- Yummy Sweet Treats from Windy City Sweets
Cash and Checks are Accepted
Bring the Kids and Grandchildren for
Face Painting, Sidewalk Chalk Art, Pinata, Candy, Prizes & Good Times!
Please click here for a printable PDF version of the event announcement.